Could your club, group or organisation benefit from some new equipment for 2017?
We are looking to support a minimum of 10 local clubs, groups, organisations or not for profit associations (not a business) with some new equipment upto £50. The equipment that you request for must benefit, support and make a difference to local individuals or the community of Barry.
Any successful requests will be presented during January 2017, so this support is not suitable for urgent equipment requests. We will not support requests for building maintenance, construction, salaries, expenses or part fund items. For example the kind of requests we would support might include new balls for a children’s sports club, art materials for young carers group, new kettle for older peoples support group or notice board for community group.
If successful we will be presenting the actual item as part of a presentation evening – no cash alternatives will be offered. Only one application per club, group or organisation will be accepted – if two applications are received we will only accept the first application.
If you think we could help please complete the form below by 20th December 2016. Successful request will be informed via email during the Christmas period. Full terms and conditions are below.
Terms and Conditions
- Requests will only be accepted via the above form.
- Requests will be only for equipment that will benefit individuals or communities within Barry.
- Request for building maintenance, construction, salaries, expenses or part funded items will not be accepted. This list is not extensive and Barry Round Table reserve the right to change it.
- Each request will be judged on their own merit with our aims and objects as an organisation.
- Barry Round Table’s decision on each request is final.
- Equipment will be presented as part of a presentation evening in January 2017 – no cash alternatives
- Requests must be received by 20th December 2016 – successful requests will be informed during the Christmas period by email.
- Barry Round Table members family will not be able to make requests or benefit from requests
- Barry Round Table reserve the right to change the terms and conditions